|The Whitehorse Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce that 2012 marks 64 years that the Chamber has been serving the needs of the business community in Whitehorse.
Chamber activities include the following:
- Preferred merchant rates through TD Canada Trust to its members.
- Group Insurance Plan through the Canadian Chamber of Commerce to its members.
- Lobbied both the municipal and Territorial governments on behalf of the business community.
- Represented small business interests on various committees and stakeholders groups including:
- City of Whitehorse Downtown Planning Committee
- Land Development Committee Yukon Government
- Stakeholders Advisory Committee of the WCB
- Highway Signs
- Economic Development